Legrams Mill in Bradford was built in 1873 for loom manufacturer George Hodgson as an integrated mill with combing shed, mill, weaving shed and warehouse. The mill architects were the renown Lockwood and Mawson responsible for many of Bradford’s major buildings. Their Italianate style design for Legrams Mill features belvedere towers either side of the building - similar to those incorporated in their plans for Salts Mill.
After 1973 the mill became partly divided into industrial units. Legrams Mill was awarded a Grade II listing in 1983.
Browntree Properties Limited has since acquired the building and converted the vacant fourth floor into 23 student flats and a common room. The building is also home to a wedding gift shop, banqueting suite and grill restaurant.